Z obfitości drzewa posypią się daktyle.../From the abundance of a tree, dates will fall
ENGLISH VERSION
Egypt reigns supreme in date cultivation. You can get them mainly in summer. Fresh, dried, stuffed (with nuts, almonds), bought by weight, but also packed in beautiful boxes, so that you can also give them as a gift. They are healthy and make a great snack instead of bars and chocolates. Egyptians eat them fresh, and when dried, due to their hardness, they sink them in the water or milk and then prepare various delicacies. They grow on date palms, as they begin to ripe, I have noticed that Egyptian tie the date clusters in nets to keep them from falling. I remember the first time I ate a date cake on a crispy base. Heaven in mouth. After that, I tried to look for a similar recipe, but I haven't found it so far. I will keep trying, though.
When I look
at such a cluster of dates, I am reminded of certain words from the Bible:
"Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks". From those
dates on the tree, oh, there'll be delicacies. Can our words also be such a
good delicacy for someone? I think they can, as long as we feed our heart with
the right things and "ingredients." Maybe we need to tie our words
into such nets from time to time, so that nothing we would not like to be said
falls out of our mouths. We may have to wait for our words to mature - we will
think about them so as not to say them suddenly and thus hurt others.
And if you
have the opportunity to try fresh dates, I wish you a tasty one!



Komentarze
Prześlij komentarz