Warunki w dobrej szkole! (Condition in a good school!)
Z powodu świąt koptyjskich miałam kilka dni wolnego więc posadziłam dwie roślinki: rzodkiewkę i cynie. Przyznam szczerze nie dawałam im większych szans na zakiełkowanie (poprzednim razem szczypiorek nawet nie raczył się pokazać w doniczce). Ale tym razem, pamiętając "rodzinne inspekty, z podnoszonymi oknami" postanowiłam dać moim przyszłym roślinnkom więcej warunków do wzrostu. Wilgotne warunki (plastikowy worek przymocowany gumką na doniczce) szczególnie tak waże w tak suchym klimacie, trochę słońca i trochę cienia zdziałały cuda. Już po 3 dniach burza zielonych główek pojawiła się nad ziemią. Smak "swojskiej" rzodkiewki w ustach już teraz nie daje mi o sobie zapomnieć. Tu niestety nie można kupić rzodkiewki, więc tym bardziej te małe roślinki zdobyły moje serce. Zaglądam do nich codziennie. Dziś czeka mnie ich "pikowanie" i rozsadzanie do większej doniczki. Wszystko pokolei i w dobrych warunkach.
A cynie!? To wspomnienie dzieciństwa i domu rodzinnego, kiedy jako mała dziewczynka przechadzałam się wśród długich rzędów cyni, z których dziadkowie robili bukiety.
I przyznam szczerze, że czuję się winna za ten szczypiorek. Chciałabym, aby wyrósł, bez zapewnienia mu odpowiednich warunków do wzrostu. A potem zfrustrowana patrzyłam z byka na tą pustą doniczkę.
Dobrze, że Pan Bóg tak z nami nie postępuje. Gdy nas "sadzi" zapewnia dobrą glebę Słowa Bożego, otacza swoją troską poprzez słońce i deszcz, dogląda nas codziennie. Poprzez modlitwę mamy cały czas kontakt z Ogrodnikiem. Przycina, pielęgnuje, a gdy nadchodzi czas daje większe możliwości w dużej doniczce. Czasem musimy posiedzieć pod takim foliowym woreczkiem, aby dojrzeć i zdobyć siłę. A później przychodzi czas na owoce i piękne kwiaty.
Nie zmarnujmy tej ważnej lekcji w szkole najlepszego Ogrodnika!
Because of Coptic holidays I had a few days off so I planted two plants: radish and zinnia. I have to admit I didn't give them much chance to sprout (the previous time the chives didn't even deign to show up in the pot). But this time, remembering "family wooden boxes, with raised windows", I decided to give my future plants more growing conditions. Humid conditions (a plastic bag attached with a rubber band to the pot) are especially important in such a dry climate, some sun and some shade worked wonders. After just 3 days, a bunch of green heads appeared above the ground. The taste of "homely" radish in my mouth does not let me forget about it. Here, unfortunately, you can not buy radish, so these little plants have captured my heart. I take care of them every day. Today I will put them into a larger pot. Everything is in the right order and proper conditions
And zinnia!? It is a memory of my childhood and family home when as a little girl I was walking among long rows of zinnia, from which grandparents made bouquets.
And I must admit that. I feel guilty about this chive. I would like it to grow without providing proper conditions for its growth. And then I looked with frustration at the empty flowerpot.
It is good that God does not do this to us. When HE "plants" us, He also provides the good soil of God's Word and cares for us by sending sun and rain, HE looks after us every day. Through prayer we have constant contact with the Gardener. He prunes us, cares, and when the time comes, gives more opportunities in a large pot. Sometimes we have to stay under "a plastic bag" to mature and gain strength. Then, there comes the time for fruit and beautiful flowers.
Let's not waste this important lesson at the school of the best Gardener!
Because of Coptic holidays I had a few days off so I planted two plants: radish and zinnia. I have to admit I didn't give them much chance to sprout (the previous time the chives didn't even deign to show up in the pot). But this time, remembering "family wooden boxes, with raised windows", I decided to give my future plants more growing conditions. Humid conditions (a plastic bag attached with a rubber band to the pot) are especially important in such a dry climate, some sun and some shade worked wonders. After just 3 days, a bunch of green heads appeared above the ground. The taste of "homely" radish in my mouth does not let me forget about it. Here, unfortunately, you can not buy radish, so these little plants have captured my heart. I take care of them every day. Today I will put them into a larger pot. Everything is in the right order and proper conditions
And zinnia!? It is a memory of my childhood and family home when as a little girl I was walking among long rows of zinnia, from which grandparents made bouquets.
And I must admit that. I feel guilty about this chive. I would like it to grow without providing proper conditions for its growth. And then I looked with frustration at the empty flowerpot.
It is good that God does not do this to us. When HE "plants" us, He also provides the good soil of God's Word and cares for us by sending sun and rain, HE looks after us every day. Through prayer we have constant contact with the Gardener. He prunes us, cares, and when the time comes, gives more opportunities in a large pot. Sometimes we have to stay under "a plastic bag" to mature and gain strength. Then, there comes the time for fruit and beautiful flowers.
Let's not waste this important lesson at the school of the best Gardener!


Komentarze
Prześlij komentarz